PORT TOWNSEND — Filming for “Enough,” starring Jennifer Lopez, is expected to begin today.
Film crews began setting up equipment Monday.
“They’re supposed to be having a drought,” quipped one of the workers setting up.
Pouring rain soaked the film crew as members strung up tarps between equipment trailers parked along Washington Street.
Lopez was nowhere to be seen Monday. She is reportedly flying to Port Townsend today, but no one will say where she is staying.
The tentative filming schedule for “Enough” is as follows:
* Today — Filming at the Port Townsend ferry dock.
* Wednesday — The crew shoots at the Cupola House at Point Hudson and in the alley behind Olympic Hardware.
Several street scenes along Water Street, Taylor Street and Sims Way could also be shot Wednesday.
* Thursday — Lopez will be filming at the Port Townsend Post Office building. Some chase scenes will also be filmed on Water Street.
* Friday — Filming is planned for Union Wharf and Fort Worden State Park.
* Saturday — Most of the filming will be at Fort Worden State Park.
Specific hours haven’t been divulged. But officials involved have said most shooting will begin just after sunrise and last until sunset.More details are in today’s Peninsula Daily News, on sale throughout Clallam and Jefferson counties. Or click onto “Subscribe” to order your copy via U.S. mail.