Holiday bazaars offer gift ideas and other goods this weekend on the North Olympic Peninsula.
• 17th Holiday Bazaar of the Sequim Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The annual bazaar is in Macleay Hall, 290 Macleay Road, Sequim.
The bazaar features more than 35 local handcrafters, and Mrs. Claus’ kitchen will have chili, turkey noodle soup, quiche, salad, home-made pies and beverages.
Proceeds support research and uncompensated care at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Last year, Children’s provided more than $1.6 million in uncompensated care and services to 1,125 Clallam and Jefferson county children.
• Preschool Bazaar hosted by Faith Lutheran Church is set from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The fundraising sale is in the multi-purpose room at the church’s preschool, 354 W. Cedar St., Sequim.
The sale features gift baskets of donated items, hand-crafted items, ornaments, wreaths, table decorations, books, puzzles, crafts kits for kids, some hand-crafted wood items and a food court with chili, soup and baked goodies.
Funds made from the bazaar benefit the preschool; attendees will also have the opportunity to donate to the preschool’s scholarship fund.
• Holiday Nature Mart at the Dungeness River Nature Center will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
The annual sale is in Rainshadow Hall and on the Plaza at the center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim.
The sale features handcrafted gifts, ornaments, flower arrangements, baked goods and wreath-making.
For more information, call the center at 360-681-4076 or visit https:// dungenessriver center.org.
• Holiday bazaar at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The annual sale is at St. Luke’s, 525 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim.
The bazaar features handmade kitchen items, bibs, place mats, napkins, quilts, wall-hangings, jewelry, aprons, baby items, children’s clothing, hand-knit goods, totes, plants, pet items, doll clothes, Christmas decor, ornaments and bakes goods.
The bazaar will serve home-baked cinnamon buns from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and home-baked pie from noon to 2 p.m. and will have coffee and tea all day.
• Forks Emblem Club 488 will host a holiday bazaar from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The sale is in the Forks Elks Lodge, 941 Merchants Road, Forks.
• Holiday Craft and Bake Sale is set at Highland Commons, 1703 Melody Circle, Port Angeles, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The sale will include handmade jewelry, wreaths and knitting.
• Yuletide Bazaar is planned by Sequim’s Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Knitwear, kitchen linens and whimsical potholders are a sample of what will be offered at the church at 925 N. Sequim Ave.
The sale of Scandinavian treats and other desserts are expected to again be the most popular purchases in the first hour. Coffee and pastries will be served all morning, with lunch available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Proceeds from the bazaar are always all donated to area nonprofits, particularly those serving women, children and veterans.