Entertainment is planned on the North Olympic Peninsula this weekend.
• Outdoor Comedy Show by Todd Basil is set for 7 p.m. Saturday at the FairWinds Winery, 1984 W. Hastings Ave., Port Townsend.
Seating will begin at 6:30 p.m. for the 21 and older show headlined by Basil, a stand-up comedian and college calculus instructor.
Tickets are $10 in advance on Eventbrite and $15 at the door.
• Imagined Reality Improv will take the stage at 7 p.m. Saturday at Olympic Theatre Arts, at 414 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim.
Tickets are $15 at the door, online at olympic theatrearts.org or by calling the box office between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. today.
Each performance of the comedy troupe is completely different as members create never-before-seen sketches based on audience suggestions. While all ages are welcome, show content is typically rated around PG-13.
• Concerts in the Barn will feature the Hava Trio at 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday inside and outside the barn at 7360 Center Road, Quilcene.
The farm will open to audiences at noon; the barn will open at 1 p.m. The performances are free but this year attendees are encouraged to make contributions of $20 for lawn seating and $30 for barn seating.
The Hava Trio consists of violinist Elisa Barston, cellist Amy Barston and pianist Jessica Choe. They will perform programs that include works by Beethoven, Amy Beach, Nadia Boulanger, Mozart and Brahms.
• Olympic Cellars Summer Concert Series will host West Coast Feed in a benefit for the Soroptimist Club on Saturday.
Doors open at 6 p.m.; music begins at 7 p.m. at 255410 E. Highway 101, Port Angeles.
Tickets are $20 for an individual concert or $70 for an all-season pass to the four concerts. All are outdoors.
For tickets and more information, see olympiccellars.com/summer-concert-series/.
• Bill Brennan & the Brenamigos will perform rock and pop music from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday at The Keg and I, 1291 Chimacum Road, Chimacum.
For more, call 360-344-2955 or see www.thekeg andi.com.