The first weekend of the annual Olympic Peninsula Red Wine, Cider & Chocolate Tour is Saturday and Sunday.
The self-guided tour also will be offered Feb. 16-18.
The tour 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day is of nine venues offering new wine and hard cider releases paired with sweet and savory chocolates and accompanied by live music.
Tour tickets are $40 online at www.olympic peninsulawineries.org and include wine, cider and chocolate pairings at all nine venues, plus a commemorative wine glass.
Tickets purchased at the door of participating venues are $45.
Independently, each winery/cidery charges a $10 per person tasting fee.
Culinary favorites such as Camaraderie Cellars’ Cocoa Spiced Pulled Pork and FairWinds Winery’s chocolate fountain will be back by popular demand, and locally-made treats from We Do Fudge, Elevated Candy Shop, Yvonne’s Chocolates and Silverwater Café will inspire new favorite flavor combinations as visitors travel from one venue to the next.
Participating venues include:
• Wind Rose Cellars, 143 W. Washington St., Sequim.
• Harbinger Winery, 2358 U.S. Highway 101 W., Port Angeles.
• Camaraderie Cellars, 334 Benson Road, Port Angeles.
• Olympic Cellars, 255410 U.S. Highway 101, Port Angeles.
• FairWinds Winery, 1984 Hastings Ave. W., Port Townsend.
• Port Townsend Vineyards, 2640 W. Sims Way, Port Townsend.
• Eaglemount Wine & Cider, 1893 S. Jacob Miller Road, Port Townsend.
• Marrowstone Vineyards, 423 Meade Road, Nordland.
• Finnriver Farm & Cidery, 124 Center Road, Chimacum.
For more information, visit www.olympic peninsulawineries.org.