This email is in response to the “Proof of Vaccination Required Here” article in the PDN.
Salsa in PA started back up again, 1st and 3rd Thursday every month at the Sons of Norway Hall, 7:30-9:00 p.m. Proof of vaccination required for entry and we also follow current masking guidelines for vaccinated people, which is masks mandatory right now. $10 for entry, lesson at 7:30. Contact info is this email, [email protected] .
Feel free to post some or all of this information if it’s in line with the intent of that section.
The Peninsula Daily News is compiling a list of local businesses and events that require both workers and customers to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
If you own a business with this policy, or are organizing an event with this requirement, contact us at [email protected] and we will add you to our growing list.
• The New Moon Craft Tavern, a bar and grill with live entertainment, 130 S. Lincoln St., 360-452-4471.
• Olympic Acupuncture and Natural Wellness, 603 E. Eighth St., 360-417-8870.
• Olympic Iyengar Yoga, 710 S. Lincoln St., 360-452-3012.
• White Crane Martial Arts, 129 W. First St., 360-808-2271.
• Madrona MindBody Institute, Building 310 at Fort Worden State Park, 360-344-4475, requires participants in its indoor fitness classes to be vaccinated, while those who join the outdoor cycling classes are not required.
• Rose Theatre, 235 Taylor St., 360-385-1089.
• Salon Delucca, 1024 Lawrence St., 360-385-5912.
• Shanghai Chinese Restaurant, 265 Hudson St., 360-385-4810.
• The Keg & I, a bar with live entertainment, 1291 Chimacum Road, 360-344-2955