The Peninsula Daily News is compiling a list of local businesses and events that require customers to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Bars and restaurants are excluded from this list as they have been required to enforce proof of vaccination since Sept. 4.
If you own a business with this policy, or are organizing an event with this requirement, contact us at [email protected] and we will add you to our growing list.
• Olympic Acupuncture and Natural Wellness, 603 E. Eighth St., 360-417-8870.
• Olympic Iyengar Yoga, 710 S. Lincoln St., 360-452-3012.
• Port Angeles Community Players, 1235 E. Lauridsen Blvd., 360-452-6651.
• Salsa in PA, Sons of Norway 131 W 5th St., [email protected]
• White Crane Martial Arts, 129 W. First St., 360-808-2271.
• St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 510 E. Park Ave., 360-457-4862, [email protected]
• Nikola Broadband requires proof of vaccination for employees and they will not enter homes unless the occupants show proof of vaccination as well.
• Madrona MindBody Institute, Building 310 at Fort Worden State Park, 360-344-4475, requires participants in its indoor fitness classes to be vaccinated, while those who join the outdoor cycling classes are not required.
• Rose Theatre, 235 Taylor St., 360-385-1089.
• Salon Delucca, 1024 Lawrence St., 360-385-5912.
• Winter Welcoming Center, at the Pope Marine Building on Water Street at Madison Street.
• “Tale Spinners,” monthly event at the Olympic Theatre Arts Center, 414 N. Sequim Ave. Proof of vaccine or negative COVID-19 test less than 72 hours old required for admittance. Face masks mandatory.
• Port Angeles Symphony concerts, coming in November, December, February, March and May, 304 E. Park Ave., 360-457-5579. All patrons must show proof of full vaccination. So, until vaccines are authorized for children younger than 12, they will not be able to attend.
• Olympic Medical Center Foundation’s 15th annual Red, Set, Go! Heart Luncheon on Feb. 25, 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. In-person attendees will be asked to show proof of vaccination or a negative test for COVID-19.
• Merz Trio performance to be the first concert in the 2022 Port Townsend Chamber Music Series Feb. 18 at Wheeler Theater at Fort Worden State Park. Proof of vaccination and masking are required at Centrum concerts.