This Friday will see the first weekend of a series of celebrations and ceremonies for the North Olympic Peninsula schools’ graduating Class of 2022.
The number of graduates is subject to change as final grades are tabulated in the coming days in Clallam and Jefferson counties.
• Port Angeles High School (PAHS) will celebrate the commencement of its 236 graduates at Civic Field, 305 S. Race St., on Friday. Gates open at 6:30 p.m. The graduation ceremony begins at 7 p.m. Tickets have been given to graduates to disperse to their guests.
Prior to graduation will be a graduation parade for the Class of 2022. The parade begins at 3 p.m. and will make its way through downtown Port Angeles and up Race Street, ending at PAHS.
• Port Townsend High School will graduate a class of 82 students at its commencement ceremony at 7 p.m. Friday at McCurdy Pavilion at Fort Worden, 200 Battery Way. Guests must have tickets to enter.
• Sequim High School will conduct its graduation ceremony at 6 p.m. Friday at the Sequim football field at the high school at 601 N. Sequim Ave.
• Clallam Bay School’s commencement will be at 7 p.m. Friday at the Clallam Bay gymnasium, 16933 state Highway 112. A total of six students are graduating.
• Quileute Tribal School will hold its commencement on Friday. No more information was available on Wednesday.
• Chimacum Junior Senior High School will celebrate its 53 graduates at the McCurdy Pavilion at Fort Worden at 1 p.m. Saturday. The event is not ticketed.
• Quilcene School will graduate 24 students at its commencement ceremony, which will take place in the Quilcene gym at 2 p.m. Saturday.
• Forks High School will graduate 59 students at 2 p.m. Saturday in the Forks High School gym, 261 Spartan Ave.
• Neah Bay will hold its graduation at 1 p.m. Saturday at the school at 3560 Deer St.
• Lincoln High School will celebrate its 10 graduates at a ceremony at 6 p.m. Monday at Peninsula College, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles. Graduates have been encouraged to invite friends and family.
• The Crescent School District Class of 2022 has 14 graduates. Its commencement will be at 5:30 p.m. June 18 at the Crescent football field, 50350 state Highway 112.
• Peninsula College Class of 2022 of 230 students will graduate at its commencement at 2 p.m. June 18. The event will take place on the lawn south of the Pirate Union Building. Each graduate has four tickets they can disperse to their chosen guests. Once all ticketed guests are seated, there may be room for other guests.
“We understand some of our grads have large families, so we typically allow additional guests to enter the venue after all ticketed guests are seated to fill additional seats or watch from the lawn or area around the fountains, again, COVID-protocols permitting,” reads the college website regarding commencement.