More North Olympic Peninsula high school graduation ceremonies are planned this weekend.
Commencement ceremonies are set for this weekend for Port Angeles, Crescent, Clallam Bay and Neah Bay high schools.
Ceremonies were conducted last weekend for graduating seniors at Forks, Sequim, Port Townsend, Chimacum and Quilcene high schools.
Here are details about this weekend’s ceremonies:
• Port Angeles High School — The ceremony for about 232 graduating seniors will be from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Civic Field, 307 S. Race St.
The gates will open at 6 p.m. to ticket holders and at 7 p.m. for the general public.
The ceremony will be live-streamed from Civic Field by Patric McInnes, high school video production instructor, and his crew.
A student production team will manage the cameras, switchboard, sound and graphics during the stream. The link is tinyurl.com/PDN-YouTube-Graduation.
Although others will have two snow makeup days June 19-20, with a half day June 21, graduating seniors will be finished with their high school careers after the ceremony.
• Neah Bay High School — The ceremony for about 22 graduating seniors will be at 7 p.m. Friday in the high school gym at 3560 Deer St.
• Clallam Bay High School — The ceremony for about 10 graduating seniors will be at 2 p.m. Saturday in the high school gym at 16933 state Highway 112.
• Crescent High School — The ceremony for about 14 graduating seniors will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday in the gymnasium at Crescent High School, 50350 state Highway 112, Joyce.
• Lincoln High School — The ceremony for about 16 graduating seniors will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. June 20 at the Little Theater on the Port Angeles Peninsula College campus, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.
• Peninsula College — The commencement ceremony will be at 2 p.m. June 22 on the lawn behind the PUB at the Port Angeles campus.