Clallam County commissioners will discuss revised Homelessness Task Force funding recommendations at a meeting that begins at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The work session will be in Room 160 at the Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles.
It can be viewed at www.clallam.net/features/meetings.html.
The proposed allotment of state Homeless Housing and Assistance funds now totals $992,922, up from $608,717 as first proposed.
Other discussion items for the work session include right-of-way agreements for the Sequim-Dungeness Way/Woodcock Road roundabout project and a resolution establishing terms for representatives of the Conservation Futures Program Advisory Board.
Commissioners will conduct their weekly business meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Action items include:
• A three-month lease extension with the Port of Port Angeles to maintain the Social Distancing Center in the port’s 1010 Building.
• Amended agreements with Olympic Peninsula Community Clinic and Norpoint Tactical for the Social Distancing Center.
• An amended agreement with AHBL, Inc. for stormwater management and regulations.
• A bid award to Lakeside Industries of Port Angeles for hot-mix asphalt.
• A resolution authorizing expenditures from the Hotel/Motel Tax Fund for “Keeping the Lights On” during COVID-19.
• A resolution authorizing expenditures from the Hotel/Motel Tax Fund for approved funding requests.
• A resolution appointing Nora Martin to the Crescent Community Advisory Council.
• Easements with the state Department of Transportation for fish barrier removal along Ennis Creek and U.S. Highway 101.
Port Angeles city
The Port Angeles City Council will conduct a first reading on a proposed 2022-2027 capital facilities plan at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
For viewing options and instructions for making public comment, visit the city’s website at www.cityofpa.us.
To provide pre-recorded messages to the City Council by phone, call 360-417-4504. Messages received will be made a part of the record. Comments should be received by 2 p.m. Tuesday.
The regular meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
Agenda items include a second reading on a proposed ordinance establishing an August council meeting break and the appointment of council members to an Association of Washington Cities business meeting.
The Sequim City Council will review a city manager recruitment profile in a special meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
To hear and participate in this meeting online, click on https://zoom.us/j/9123 5464249.
People also can join by calling 253-215-8782 and using identification number 912 3546 4249. Written public comment can be sent to [email protected] wa.gov and will be distributed to the council prior to the meeting.
Olympic Medical Center
Olympic Medical Center commissioners will hear an update on the cancer center linear construction project when they meet at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
To listen to the virtual meeting, call 360-417-8444, The conference ID is 456805#.
They also will hear an update on COVID-19.
The Quillayute Valley School Board will consider approving its fall reopening plan when it meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
To see the special board meeting, go to https://youtu.be/WLDvjejwpAQ.
Fire District 3
Clallam County Fire District 3 commissioners will consider a vaccination clinic recap when they meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
To access the meeting vis Zoom, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86155938700?pwd=Uy82V21yMkNwS3VqU0ZlU01HRyszQT09. To listen to the meeting, call 1-877-853-5247. The meeting ID is 861 5593 8700. The password is 910993.
They also will discuss a fire code technician employment agreement and an interagency agreement with the state Department of Natural Resources.
The district covers the east side of Clallam County with a small portion in Jefferson County.
The agenda is expected to be posted https://ccfd3.org/about-the-district/board-of-commissioners/board-agendas-and- minutes.