Music, a play and other events are planned all across the North Olympic Peninsula this weekend.
• Arsenic and Old Lace — Olympic Theatre Arts, 414 N. Sequim Ave., is presenting the play weekends through Oct. 2. Curtain times are 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays.
Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for students, available online at olympic theatrearts.org or by calling the box office between 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
• Dawn and Steve — The duo will perform rock ‘n’ roll, pop and Motown favorites at the Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Willams Road, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday.
Admission is $12 per person, $10 for members.
• Dee Coburn and Echo — The band will perform at the Port Angeles Eagles, 2843 E. Myrtle St., from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday.
Cover charge is $10 per person, $8 for members.
• Urban sketchers — The Port Townsend Urban Sketchers will meet on the porch at Wilderbee Farm, 223 Cooke Ave. Extension at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The farm has a lavender field, flower garden, pumpkin patch, heritage sheep, chickens, farm equipment, barn, trees and fences.
After sketching, the group will reconvene on the porch at noon to share their work and take a photo.
The event is open to all skill levels.
For more information, visit www.urbansketchers porttownsend.wordpress.com.
• Quimper Grange — Quimper Grange will host an open house from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the grange hall, 1219 Corona St.
Attendees can enjoy live music and ice cream while they look at the improvements to the hall or tour the food bank garden.