Holiday bazaars are planned across the North Olympic Peninsula this weekend.
• The Olympic Peninsula Humane Society will host Pictures with Santa from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Cindy Marie Photography will take free pictures of pets or the entire family at the Kitty City Campus, 91 S. Boyce Road.
Donations are appreciated.
• The Holiday Nature Mart will open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.
The market is in the Dungeness River Nature Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road.
Nature Mart features handcrafted gifts and ornaments; flower arrangements and wreath making; baked goods; and holiday photo ops.
Proceeds support education programs and operations at the Dungeness River Nature Center.
For more information, call 360-681-4076 or visit www.dungenessrivercenter.org.
• A Christmas Bazaar is planned from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in the multi-purpose room at Faith Lutheran Preschool, 354 W. Cedar St.
The fundraiser features handcrafted items, gift baskets and baked goods.
Lunch is available.
Proceeds benefit the school.
• The Sequim Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital will host its 16th Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The annual bazaar is in Macleay Hall, 290 Macleay Road.
The bazaar features more than 35 local handcraft artists.
Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen will serve chili, turkey-noodle soup, three kinds of quiche and desserts.
For more information, call Carol Labbe at 360-683-7130 or email email@example.com; Pam Herd at 360-683-3089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Corky Schadler at 360-681-7514 or email email@example.com.
• Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America will host a Yuletide Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The bazaar is in Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church, 925 N. Sequim Ave.
The bazaar features handcrafted gifts, vintage treasures and holiday desserts. All proceeds go to local nonprofits.
• The First Presbyterian Church of Port Angeles will host its Holiday Bazaar and Bake Sale from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The bazaar is at the church, 139 W. Eighth St.
The sale features 20 vendor tables as well as baked goods.
Proceeds benefit Manna.
If your organization is hosting a holiday bazaar, please email the details to news@peninsuladaily news.com.