The annual Wooden Boat Festival and a vintage toys show are among activities on the North Olympic Peninsula this weekend.
• The Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival begins today and will continue through Sunday at the Northwest Maritime Center and Point Hudson Marina.
The festival, which offers hundreds of boats and is the largest in North America, will offer boat races, special demonstrations, presentations, music, dancing and food. It will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and Saturday with music and dancing until midnight and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Single-day tickets are $25. They will be discounted to $20 for seniors 65 and older, students 13 to 18 and active military personnel with ID. Three-day tickets are $50. They will be discounted to $40 for seniors, students and active military personnel. Children younger than 12 will get in free.
For more about the Wooden Boat Festival, see www.woodenboat.org.
• The 51st annual Crafts by the Dock Fair will offer a variety of local handmade goods on Saturday and Sunday just one block from the Wooden Boat Festival.
The fair will be from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday on Madison at Water streets and the Pope Marine Plaza. Live music is planned.
For more information, email email@example.com or see www.port townsendartsguild.org.
• Moonfest will be today and Saturday at the Lake Leland Amphitheater near Quilcene.
The gathering will be open from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. each day. Gates close to entry at 9 p.m. each day. All attendees must be 21 and older.
Advance tickets are $40 for today only, $100 for Saturday only or $125 for the entire weekend. Door ticket prices will increase by $10 on the day of the event.
•The free, inaugural Olympic Peninsula Toy and Collectibles Show will offer 18 vendors at 35 tables available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in the Guy Cole Event Center at Carrie Blake Community Park, 144 N. Blake Ave.
For more information, visit peninsulatoyshow.com or facebook.com/groups/peninsulatoyshow.
• Peninsula College’s Fall Spectacular will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at its Port Angeles campus at 1502 Lauridsen Blvd.
Live music, numerous inflatables, face painting, climbing wall, a treasure hunt for the kids, interactive community booths, beer garden and classroom activities are planned. A new laptop will be given away each hour. Food will be available for purchase, and vendors from the Port Angeles Farmers Market will sell treats and wares.
The event schedule can be viewed at https://go.pencol.edu/fallspectacular.
• Bach to School Concert at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 510 E. Park Ave, Port Angeles, will showcase its Coulter Tracker Organ and feature organist Noah Smith at 4 p.m. Sunday.
It is free and open to the public; any donations will go to support St. Andrew’s music program.
• Concerts in the Woods will feature Sofia Talvik, the Swedish “North Sea Siren” of Folk-Americana music, at 3 p.m. Sunday.
The concert will be at the Laurel B. Johnson Community Center, 923 Hazel Point Road in Coyle.
Admission is by donation. The suggested donation is $20.
• Gerry Sherman will perform from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday at Spirits Bar and Grill in the Old Alcohol Plant Inn, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock. No cover charge.
• Chris Jessup will perform Comedy Night at the Elks from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday at the Naval Elks Lodge, 131 E. First St., Port Angeles. General admission tickets are $35 per person.
• The Chimacum Creek Band will perform from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday at Spirits Bar and Grill in the Old Alcohol Plant Inn, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock. No cover charge.
• From Shred to Fed programs by Kitsap Bank are set from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
The Port Townsend branch, 2312 E. Sims Way, will accept monetary donations for the Port Townsend Food Bank; and the Sequim Branch, 1320 W. Washington St., will accept donations to benefit the Sequim Food Bank.
For more information, visit www.kitsapbank.com.
• Book sale by the Friends of the Sequim Library will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in the Friends’ storefront location in Rock Plaza, 10175 Old Olympic Highway.
• Accordion social in the Shipley Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim, will feature the Bonnie Burch Trio.
The social will be from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Recommended donation is $5 to defray room rental costs.
For more information, call 360-452-0191.