• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Mark Ozias, Clallam County Commissioner.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features candidates for the Port Angeles School District school board will discuss their viewpoints and take questions.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a club business meeting.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meeting to be held Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $27 for attendees or $10 for attendance without lunch are required. No payments will be accepted at the door. Phone 360-683-6197 or email office@sequim chamber.com to RSVP and for further information.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Rd., Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequim sunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, email sequimsu firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your personal invitation to Zoom please email email@example.com
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Kiwanis Club – Meets in person at noon Wednesdays at the Hwy 20 Roadhouse Restaurant, 2152 W. Sims way, Port Townsend.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend SunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week features Lee Hoffman, Rotary District Assistant Governor.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.