• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a candidate forum for Port Angeles City Council Position 5 with Amy Miller and Jim Haguewood.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $22 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This week features Clallam County Commissioners Randy Johnson, Mark Ozias and Mike French reviewing the 2024 budget.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Mark Nichols, Clallam County Prosecuting Attorney, and members of the Coroner’s office speaking on recent events affecting their offices.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a candidate forum for Port Angeles City Council Position 6 with Navarra Carr and Mark Karjalainen.
Zoom access is by request. Email info@rotary norwester.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Clallam County Prosecuting Attorney Mark Nichols.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Rd., Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, email email@example.com.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequimrotary @gmail.com
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Kiwanis Club – Meets in person at noon Wednesdays at the Hwy 20 Roadhouse Restaurant, 2152 W. Sims way, Port Townsend.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunrise Rotary@gmail.com.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week features Scott Mauk, superintendent of Chimacum Schools discusses the upcoming school bond.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.