• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Matthew Rainwater, executive director of Pennies for Quarters.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Olympic Area Agency on Aging report on pilot program “Silvercrest.”
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features North Olympic Healthcare Network CEO Michael Maxwell.
Zoom access is by request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:30 a.m. at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This week features Jenn Evenson from Business Health Trust.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $27 for attendees or $10 for attendance without lunch are required. No payments will be accepted at the door. Phone 360-683-6197 or email email@example.com to RSVP and for further information.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary. org. For a zoom invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequimrotary @gmail.com.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — This week features a joint club social at FinnRiver Farm and Cidery, 124 Center Road, Chimacum, from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features Jay Hubert, with a classification talk.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week features Dean Butterworth, Olympic National Park.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News