• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Director of Community Development candidate forum with Bruce Emery and Cherie Kidd.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features 6th Congressional District candidates Derek Kilmer (Kevin Schilling, Kilmer’s political director will speak for him) and Elizabeth Kreiselmaier.
Lunch may be purchased for $15 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a candidate forum for Clallam County Commissioner District 3 with incumbent Bill Peach and challenger Mike French.
Zoom access is by request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features election forum with the two candidates for Clallam County Public Utility District Position 1 commissioner (nonpartisan), incumbent Will Purser and challenger Ken Hays.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features Dr. Christina D. Bethell discussing the mental, emotional and behavioral health of children and youth, and the adults they will become.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
This week features Rob DeCou with “Will you accept the invitation to create a lasting impact?”
For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequimrotary @gmail.com
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features a business meeting and Clallam County Commissioner District 3 candidate forum with incumbent Bill Peach and challenger Mike French.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features an all committee planning session.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.