• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features Christina Miko, clinical supervisor from Clallam and Jefferson Parent Child Assistance Program, as she introduces important and thought provoking ties between caring for yourself throughout the pandemic and into the future.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features “Medicare, Medicaid & Homes” with Penney Sanders.
Zoom access is by request. Email info@rotary norwester.org for information.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
This week features President Paul Rogers with a club assembly and workshop for club members.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News