• Port Angeles Business Association — Virtual meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday via Zoom. This week will be a business meeting. The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7735803377, with Meeting ID 773 580 3377.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday. Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896? pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
This week features a business meeting and Susan Shoemaker, NODC Business Assistance Program.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features “Rotary: People of Action: 10 Inspiring Stories of Rotarians in Action in the United Kingdom.”
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features Chief Brett Black, East Jefferson Fire and Rescue.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News