PORT TOWNSEND — The Jefferson County Master Gardener Foundation has announced its 21st annual Yard and Garden lecture series.
The lectures will be presented from 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Saturdays from Jan. 12 through Feb. 16.
The program will be presented at the Port Townsend Community Center, 620 Tyler St.
Tickets for the series cost $55. Single lecture tickets are $12 each if space is available.
The schedule of lectures includes:
• Jan. 12: Bonnie Orr, “Mulches and Compost.”
• Jan. 19: Lys Burden and Nita Wester, “Growing your own Food.”
• Jan. 26: Judy Johnson and Mary Robson, “Year Round Garden Color.”
• Feb. 2: Richie Steffens, “Great Plant Picks for All Seasons.”
• Feb. 9: Keith Dekker, “Pruning for All Seasons.”
• Feb. 16: Jeanmarie Morelli, “Preserving Vital Pollinators.”
Tickets can be purchased at the Port Townsend Garden Center, 406 Benedict St., by calling 360-301-2081 or online at www.brown papertickets.com.
For more information, visit www.jcmgf.org.