PORT ANGELES — Results of Sunday’s races at the Lincoln Park BMX Track:
- 13 cruiser — Brian Belbin, Port Angeles, first; Jackson Beal, Port Townsend, second; Anna Cook, PA, third.
- 17-20 cruiser — Kyler Esmay, Kent, first; Caleb Pellham, PA, second; Mason Beal, PT, third.
- 41-45 cruiser — David Archibald, Puyallup, first; Mark Brown, Lynnwood, second; Shellie Belbin, PA, third.
- 5 & under novice — Willie Smith III, Tacoma, first; Tydus Woods, PA, second; Bennett Gray, PA, third; Isla Brown, PA, fourth.
- 7 novice — Bradan Gray, PA, first; Easton Berkheiser, Snohomish, second; Calianne Collins, PA, third.
- 9 novice — Sam Brown, PA, first; Cameron Collins, PA, second; Maverick Williams, PA, third; Olive Rossi, Sequim, fourth; Grady Pinell, PA, fifth.
- 11 novice — Maxwell Winn, Seattle, first; Karsten McClure, PA, second; Ryker Rossi, Sequim, third.
- 15 novice — Piper Williams, PA, first; Kodiak Adkins, PA, second; Jaedyn Halladay, Sequim, third.
- 10 intermediate — Kawika DeBoer, Sequim, first; Thomas Dalgardno, PA, second; Graysen Pinell, PA, third.
- 11 intermediate — Ethan Barbre, PA, first; Levi Bourm, PA, second; Anna Cook, PA, third.
- 12 intermediate — Hayden DeSilva, Port Orchard, first; Kolby Charles, PA, second; Hayden Berkheiser, Snohomish, third.
- 13 expert — Brian Belbin, PA, first; Jackson Beal, PT, second; Josiah Ringstad, Port Orchard, third.
- 14 expert — Cash Coleman, PA, first; Carter Berkheiser, Snohomish, second; Zachary Pinell, PA, third.
- 15 expert — Andy Goldsbary, PA, first; Jacy Moore, Port Orchard, second; Mason Beal, PT, third.
- 17-20 expert — Trenton Moore, Port Orchard, first; Colby Graves, PA, second; Joel Moore, Port Orchard, third; Jospeh Pinell, PA, fourth.
Drive for Cure
SEQUIM — Results of the 2020 Drive for a Cure 18-hole scramble held at Sunland Golf Club on Saturday.
Jay Tomlin, Cheryl Coulter, Dennis Cook and Mike Mullikin, 52, first place; Judy Flanders, Bobbie Piety, Michael Oliver and Linda Case, 64, second; Ray Aldrich, Patrick Anzures, Gerad Nucci and Vern Ahrendes, 65, third.
Tied for fourth were three teams with a 66 — Mary Kubas-Meyer, Frank Herodes and John and Patricia Palmeri; Wes Stoecker, Dan O’Claray, Don Claussen and Jerry King; Jeremy Weist, JR Flores, Sabrin and Randy Westcott.
Winner of the 9-hole scramble was a team of Derek and Dawn Brown and Norm and Liz Bernahl with a 37.
First-place prize was $70, second place was $40, third was $36 and fourth $21.33 each.