So by now, some of you are probably wondering if you should vote for Trump.
Answers to the following questions may well guide your decision:
• Do you think a president who has no knowledge nor experience in governing is just as acceptable as a brain surgeon who hasn’t gone to medical school?
• If someone were to call you a gun nut, would you say thank you?
• Do you wish the U.S. would be grand if only white people were allowed to stay?
• Is a seventh-grade vocabulary enough for a president to be effective with foreign leaders?
• Are businessmen who regularly go bankrupt to avoid paying small-business contractors your kind of hero?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are just the sort of person who should vote for The Donald.
In order to keep your focus, try to avoid facts.
You can get all the so-called information you need to prop up his narrow vision for America on FOX News Channel.