PORT ANGELES — Here are some of the highlights of the 2019 Port Angeles Fourth of July celebration:
• 10 a.m. — A pickleball tournament on the upper parking level at The Landing mall.
• Noon — A Kids Zone and vendor lanes open at The Gateway Transit Center.
• Noon — A cornhole tournament hosted by Peninsula College alumni at Pebble Beach Park.
• 2 p.m. — The Ericka Corban Band performs at City Pier.
Corban appeared as a contestant on Season 12 of NBC’s “The Voice.”
A beer and wine garden also will be available at City Pier.
• 3:30 p.m. — The Port Angeles Lefties home run derby at City Pier.
• 5:30 p.m. — A hot dog eating contest at City Pier.
• 6 p.m. — The Grand Parade in downtown Port Angeles.
The parade route follows Marine Drive, Front Street, Oak Street, Railroad Avenue, Lincoln Street and First Street.
• 7:30 p.m. — A lawnmower derby at the site of the Port Angeles Winter Ice Village, 121 W. Front St.
• 8 p.m. — Freddy Pink performs at City Pier.
• 10 p.m. or shortly thereafter — Fireworks at Port Angeles City Pier.
For more, click on www.celebrate4th.com.