Here is the schedule for the remaining events of the 110th Sequim Irrigation Festival, which concludes this weekend.
Today, May 13
* Crazy Days Breakfast: Celebrate in costume or just come to enjoy those who do, Sequim Elks Club, 143 Port Williams Road, 7 a.m.
* Past Royalty Luncheon: Oak Table Cafe, Third Avenue and Bell Street, 3-5 p.m.
* Carnival: Sequim High School greenfield, opens 5 p.m.
Saturday, May 14
* Lions Club Pancake Breakfast: Carrie Blake Park, 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* Super Cruzz Car Show “n’ Shine Staging: Registration and staging area at Les Schwab Tire Center, 802 E. Washington St., 7 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
* 16th Annual Logging Show and Tractor Pull: lawnmower races, helicopter rides, antique gas engine display, food, arts and crafts, donation at entrance, next to Carrie Blake Park, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
* Super Cruzz Car Parade: West down Washington Street through town to Seventh Avenue, 11 a.m.
* GRAND PARADE: 110th Irrigation Festival Grand Parade moves west down Washington Street through town to Seventh Avenue starting at noon.
* Carnival: Sequim High School greenfield, opens at noon.
* Car Show ‘n’ Shine: 5th Avenue Furniture Store parking lot, 490 W. Washington St., noon-5 p.m.* Salmon Barbecue: Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave., 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m.