SEQUIM — Ken and Mary Campbell will present “Madagascar – Island of Lemurs and Other Extraordinary Creatures” at 7 p.m. Thursday.
The pair will speak at the Dungeness River Nature Center, 2151 Hendrickson Road.
The presentation is part of the Peninsula Trails Coalition’s 2023 Travelers Journal lecture series.
Future presentations include:
• Melissa Rosaae, “Shifting Gears: Cycling Lisbon to Amsterdam on Roads Less Traveled.”
• Burt Jones and Maurine Shimlock, “On the way to the Pandemic: Africa/South Pacific and Pac-NW.”
• Suzanne Anaya, “Masai Mara, East Kenya.”
• Carol Bernthal, “Will there be refreshments? Hiking the Pyrenees High Route.”
• Paula an Lorenz, “Cycling around the world with Children: a family pedals across 4 continents and 24 countries for asthma.”
There is a $5 suggested donation for each lecture.
For more information, call Brian Anderson at 360-775-5395 or email info@olympic discoverytrail.org.