• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896?pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features the Annual State of the State Chamber Cafe with State Rep. Mike Chapman and Rep. Steve Tharinger to discuss the state’s COVID-19 response and 2022 Legislative priorities.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for more information.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features Kees Kolff, Jefferson Healthcare Hospital board, discussing the master plan for the Public Hospital District.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
This week features Assembly – Classification with Rufina Garay and Chuck Henry.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News