• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features Port of Port Angeles Commissioner Steven Burke and Executive Director Geoff James.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s program features the Better Business Bureau.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon on Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week’s program discusses the Port Ludlow Car Show with Ned Luce and Pat Cooper.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at the Port Townsend Golf Course Club House, 1948 Blaine Street, Port Townsend.
This week features club assembly and gaming commission.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News