• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week is the second round of debates for city council candidates, with incumbent Kate Dexter and challengers Jon Bruce and John Proctor.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features Matt Nichols with a discussion of bioluminescence.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s program is “Know Your Neighbors — Meet Port Ludlow.”
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
This week features Robert Bindschadler with “Taming Bigfoot: Building a Greener Community.”
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features T.J. Plastow with the Chimacum High School Interact Club: Rotary Youth Leadership Assembly (RYLA) Report.
To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features an update from the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News