• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
This week features a discussion on business insurance.
For information email [email protected]
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meetings at noon Wednesday.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/845994 23539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM 0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Meeting ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This week features the Employee Retention Tax Credit.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
This week features David Engle, Kristina Mayer and Jennifer James-Wilson, discussing Chimacum and Port Townsend combining forces for a better student experience.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email inf[email protected] townsendrotary.org.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features Adam Cole, state Recreation and Conservation Office.
To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Doc Reiss discussing dignity toilets.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News