• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meetings at noon Wednesday.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/845994 23539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM 0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Meeting ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Hood Canal Coordinating Council Board of Directors — Virtual meeting Wednesday at 1 p.m.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://zoom.us/j/99405956694 with Meeting ID 994 0595 6694 and passcode 286898.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s program features Willie Bence and Deborah Stinson, Jefferson County Dept. Emergency Management, and Amy Yaley, Jefferson Healthcare, with a vaccine update.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
This week features David Richardson on the 75th Commemoration of the end of World War II.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] townsendrotary.org.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features Chuck Hatten, Rotary District 5020.
To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual evening meeting, with gathering at 5:15 p.m. and bell at 5:30 p.m.
This week features Student of the Month and Kees Kolf with a COVID-19 update.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News