SEQUIM — Follow-up meetings from the Neighborhood Visioning meeting Sept. 9 have been scheduled.
The goal for the meetings, organized by the city of Sequim and Neighborhood Ambassadors, is for residents to further discuss potential service projects in their neighborhood for the 2018 Sequim Service Fest, to be held June 4-15.
Neighborhood meetings are:
• The Foothills — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 30, Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
• East End — 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 2, Cedar Ridge Clubhouse, 321 Lofgrin Road.
• Lavender Circle — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 6, Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Williams Road.
• Downtown — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 6, Sequim Transit Center, 190 W. Cedar St.
• Northwest Territories — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 7, Sequim YMCA, 610 N. Fifth Ave.
• Rock Hollow — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 7, Sequim Civic Center.
• Sunrise — 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 14, Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave.
Residents are encouraged to walk their neighborhood, identify potential projects and bring those ideas to the meeting or to submit their projects directly to [email protected] clallam.org.
The city of Sequim is working in partnership with Habitat for Humanity-Neighborhood Revitalization and First Federal to sponsor a group of volunteer “RV Care-A-Vanners” during Service Fest. Local service groups and citizens are also encouraged to participate.
For more information, contact Assistant City Manager Joe Irvin at 360-582-2457 or [email protected]