A few boards of local government agencies will meet the week after Christmas on the North Olympic Peninsula.
The three Clallam County commissioners will honor outgoing Commissioner Bill Peach for his service to Clallam County between 2015-2022 at their regular meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The Board of Natural Resources will also be attending to present Peach with a plaque for his many years of service to the Board of Natural Resources.
In addition, commissioners will consider their vote for a representative on the Board of Natural Resources during their weekly work session and their weekly business meeting Tuesday.
The commissioners’ work session, at 9 a.m. Tuesday, will preview items set for action at their formal meeting, which starts at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The hybrid meetings are in the county commissioners meeting room in the Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles.
The meetings can be viewed online at https://www.clallamcountywa.gov/669/Live-Archived-Meetings-Online.
To participate via Zoom video, visit https://zoom.us/j/875561784.
To listen only, call 253-2125-8782 then enter meeting ID 875 561 7844 and passcode 12345.
Agenda items include:
• A resolution to allow the Board of Equalization to convene.
• An agreement with the state Board of Public Works for $4,525,174 in funding for the Clallam County broadband project.
• An agreement with the state Department of Commerce for $16,074,985 in funding for the Clallam County broadband project.
• An interlocal agreement with Clallam County Public Utility District regarding the Carlsborg water supply.
• A number of resolutions regarding appointments to various volunteer boards and commissions.
• An amended agreement with the Department of Health reducing funding by $187,228 for a maximum of $4,123,220 for 2022.
• An amended agreement with the Black Diamond Water District to increase American Rescue Plan Act funding for the relocation of the district’s main waterline from $62,537.28 to $111,918.
• An agreement with the North Olympic Land Trust for no more than $400,000 in conservation futures funds for the Mid Valley Farm conservation futures program.
The meeting agendas are posted at https://www.clallamcountywa.gov/AgendaCenter.
Public comment may be sent to email@example.com.
Other Clallam County meetings:
• The Clallam Count Marine Resources Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Monday.
The hybrid meeting is in room 160 of the Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St. Port Angeles.
To join the meeting online, visit https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83145251701?pwd=MTM1MmxrdUtHVWtyL1RN bk9MSXBWdz09.
Housing Fund Board
The Jefferson County Housing Fund Board will discuss the point-in-time count scheduled for Jan. 26 when they meet at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
To join the meeting, visit https://us06web.zoom.us/j/91098454388.
To listen only, call 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 910 9845 4388.
The full agenda can be viewed at www.co.jefferson.wa.us by following the link under “Quick Links: Videos of Meetings-Streaming Live.”
The Forks City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The hybrid meeting is in city hall, 500 Division St., Forks.
To join the meeting online, visit https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81373084545?pwd=VCs1M1JUQU5jN21aMlBYSlFDd29QZz09.
To listen only, call 253-215-8782 then enter meeting ID 813 7308 4545.
The meeting agenda, is expected to be posted at www.forkswashington.org.