PORT ANGELES — Tickets are now on sale for the Festival of Trees, highlighted by the Gala on Nov. 25, and the Teddy Bear Tea on Nov. 26.
Tickets also are available for the Opening Ceremonies, Senior Breakfast and Family Days events that kick off Nov. 22.
All events will be held at the Vern Burton Community Center, 308 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles.
Now in its 33rd year, the annual event is a four-day fundraiser for the Olympic Medical Center Foundation.
Elaborately decorated Christmas trees and wreaths created by area designers are featured during the event.
Festival of Trees events
• Opening Ceremonies — 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 22. Presented by Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe, lighting of large outdoor decorations and trees, performance by Ghostlight Productions and private tree viewing. $20.
• Senior Breakfast — 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 24. Presented by Discovery Memory Care, this breakfast is served for all ages, entertainment and tree viewing. $16.
• Festival of Trees Gala — 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 25. Presented by First Fed, this is a buffet dinner, tree auction and silent auction. $105.
• Teddy Bear Tea — 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 26. Presented by Erika Ralston Word of Windermere, this event is for parents and children. Santa will make his first appearance at the event and will be available for photos with each child. Photos will be printed and available to pick up immediately following the event. $15, or $300 for a table of 10.
• Family Days — 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 25, and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 26. Presented by The Lodge at Sherwood Village, Sherwood Assisted Living and Fifth Avenue Retirement Center, this event sees attendees get a chance to view the trees, purchase raffle tickets, take photos with Santa and hear entertainment. $7, children 12 and younger free.
Tickets can be purchased by going online at omhf.org, or by calling 360-417-7144 or by going to the foundation office, 1015 Georgiana St., Port Angeles.