QUILCENE — Washington Old Time Fiddlers District 15 will conduct its start of summer campout today through Sunday.
The annual camping trip is at the Quilcene Community Center and campground, 294952 U.S. Highway 101.
There is no charge for this event, but donations, including items of musical interest, are greatly appreciated.
Today’s festivities will begin with jamming starting at 10 a.m. Dinner, featuring pizza and salad, will be from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today before a Community Square Dance from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Additional jam sessions are planned from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. inside and outside the community center.
Here is the rest of the weekend schedule:
• Breakfast, featuring pancakes, eggs, ham and fruit, from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
• Fiddle, mandolin, ukulele and guitar lessons Saturday morning.
• A band scramble Saturday afternoon.
• Potluck dinner at 5 p.m. The association will provide the main course. Attendees should bring a side or dessert to share.
• Band Scramble performance at 7 p.m. as well as music jams all around.
• A silent auction of music paraphernalia and instruments will be on Saturday.
• Breakfast is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
• Gospel Hour at 10:30 a.m., followed by breaking down and cleaning up.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.