• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Marty Brewer, superintendent of Port Angeles Schools.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Christy Smith, executive director of the Clallam County United Way, who will update the club on current and future projects.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Adam Bernbaum discussing housing issues.
Zoom access is by request. Email info@rotary norwester.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features 4PA founder Joe DeScala.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and online via zoom.
This week features Rick Dickenson, director of the Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship, discussing small business support.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. in person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E. Washington St. in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your personal invitation to Zoom, email sequimrotary @gmail.com
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features Clallam County Prosecuting Attorney Mark Nichols.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Kiwanis Club — Meets in person at noon Wednesdays at the Hwy 20 Roadhouse Restaurant, 2152 W. Sims way, Port Townsend.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker St., Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Elsa Golts and Rajean Mintz from Foster Supports will discuss their programs.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunrise Rotary@gmail.com.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week features Jillian Gauld discussing Gates Foundation Polio research.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.