• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Mark Abshire, executive director, Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $22 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This week features Tom Sanford, executive director, North Olympic Land Trust.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — No noon meeting this Wednesday. Instead, there will be a 5:30 p.m. social gathering at Bar Hop, 124 W. Railroad Ave, in Port Angeles.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features CEO Darryl Wolfe with the State of Olympic Medical Center and healthcare in Clallam County.
Zoom access is by request. Email email@example.com for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, https://www.sequim rotary.org. For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequim rotary @gmail.com.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features Eron Berg, executive director, Port of Port Townsend.
Registration is required at www. jeffcountychamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Instead of meeting, there will be a Swan School field trip at 7:30 a.m. to see a project funded by community grants. For more information, email PTTownsend SunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features Lynette Jennings, lead coordinator, Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News