• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a candidate forum for the Public Utility District #1, Commissioner District 1 seat with incumbent Will Purser and former Sequim Mayor Ken Hays.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features District 1 Court Judge David Neupert, speaking about the newly established Mental Health Court.
Lunch may be purchased for $15 or just a drink for $3.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features an election forum with the two candidates for Clallam County sheriff (nonpartisan), Brian King and Marc Titterness.
Zoom access is by request. Email [email protected] for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features an election forum with the two candidates for director of the Clallam County Department of Community Development (nonpartisan), Bruce Emery and Cherie Kidd.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features Jefferson County school superintendents for a roundtable discussion on migrating to a “post-pandemic” educational model.
Registration is required at www. jeffcountychamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features Erin Reading, Psychedelic Society.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker St., Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Steve Tharinger, state House of Representatives.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road in Port Hadlock.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News