• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features former State Representative Jim Buck, discussing the recently enacted multi-year state program to rebuild school buildings that cannot withstand significant earthquakes — and other natural-disaster related topics.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Jon Pasternak, Port Angeles Symphony.
Zoom access is by request. Email [email protected] norwester.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive in Sequim.
This week David Mastin, VP of Governmental Affairs with the Association of Washington Businesses, discusses the 2022 short legislative session and what is coming up in 2023.
Registration is required at sequim chamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water St., in Port Townsend.
This week features Jefferson County Commissioner candidates, Greg Brotherton, Jon Cooke and Marsha Kelbon.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
This week features a club financial report with treasurer Ned Luce.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News