• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896?pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
This week features Rep. Derek Kilmer.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the DNR Conference Center next to Tillicum Park in Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features Wendy Bart, Olympic Peninsula YMCA CEO.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features Jolene Anderson with “An Introduction to the Sequim City Band.”
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News