• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St., while monthly morning meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 a.m. at the Red Lion Hotel.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s meeting will feature Brooke Taylor and Chris Fidler with an update on the status of the Port Angeles Waterfront Center.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly breakfast meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Sunland Golf &Country Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Dr. Charles Brandt with an update from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
The meeting’s sponsor is the Sequim School District.
Reservations for luncheon at $15 or beverage at $3 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar &Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s gathering will feature Jill Andrews, a certified folder, on “Building Brochures (and More) That Work!”
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
At this Tuesday’s meeting, Richard “Doc” Robinson of Serenity House will discuss concerns about the community.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — The Port Angeles Downtown Association board will hear about the Port Angeles Fire Department on Monday.
The monthly meeting will be at 6:15 p.m. in the conference room of The Landing mall, 115 E. Railroad Ave.
Port Angeles Fire Chief Ken Debuc will share the current status and challenges facing the department.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News