• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Weekly virtual meeting at 12 p.m. Wednesday.
For information email [email protected] angeles.org.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In person or virtual meeting Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
This week’s speaker will be Heidi Anderson, Forks Hospital CEO.
Attend in person (social distancing required) at Blakeslee’s Bar and Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue. Lunch will be hot dogs and potato salad, or order from the menu.
Online attendance is also available with GoToMeeting. For information email [email protected].
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required. Email [email protected] countychamber.org for a link to the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday. President Paul Wynkoop will have a “Rotary Year in Review,” and turn over club presidency to Richard Smith. To join the Ring Video meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. This week will feature an installation ceremony for the new president and board. For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected].
All of the above meetings are open to the public.