• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting featuring Pat Soderlind, Forks Food Bank, on Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
From from your computer, tablet or smartphone, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/ 816349333. To call in via phone, dial 1-877-568-4106, access code: 816-349-333.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
It will feature representatives from Coldwell Banker Best Homes, Windermere Real Estate and other real estate brokerages as panelists. Reservations are required. Email [email protected] for a link to the Zoom Café.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Q&A webinar on Zoom, Wednesday at 8 a.m. It will feature Colleen McAleer, Rep. Derek Kilmer and Clallam County business advisors answering questions in an open discussion forum.
Advance registration is required. Visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PRCFTaG eTdq2ap4q0AzuIg to register.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting, featuring the Chimacum High School Knowledge Bowl Team, at noon Thursday. To join the Ring Video meeting, email [email protected] for access information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News