• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www. portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s speaker is Kevin Hoult, SBDC, with an annual business focus luncheon.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Monthly networking breakfasts are held at 7:30 a.m. on the third Thursdays of the month at the Black Bear Diner, 1271 E. Washington St.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N Blake Ave., Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Kris Johnson, Association of Washington Business.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets every Wednesday at 7:30-8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S Spartan Ave., Forks.
Greg Bellamy, of Clallam Bay, will be the guest speaker this Wednesday, discussing plans for a Kite Festival.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Clallam County District 1 Commissioner candidates, incumbent Mark Ozias and challenger Brandon Janisse.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Monthly meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:15 p.m. in the PADA office at Harbortowne Mall, 222 N. Lincoln St., Suite 107.
This Monday’s topics will include planned traffic revision on Front Street, updates on the Arts and Draughts Festival and revisions to the bylaws.
For further information contact President April Bellerud, [email protected] or 360-457-7707.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.