• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier. ”
This Wednesday’s program is
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N Blake Ave., Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Crystie Kisler from Finnriver Farm and Cidery.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s program is the FCH Long Term Care Van Project.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday at noon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200 Battery Way.
This Monday’s meeting is canceled for the MLK holiday.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Mark Abshire, Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce, discussing the Winter Ice Village success and plans for next year.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News