• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Port Angeles Police Department Chief Brian Smith and Clallam County Chief Criminal Deputy Sheriff Brian King, speaking about the effects of current legislation on public safety and combating drugs in our community.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a primary election debate between incumbent state Rep. Steve Tharinger, D-Port Townsend, and one of his two opponents, Brian Pruiett, a Republican.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
Zoom access is also available by request. Email email@example.com for information.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features Rachel Ray, coalition coordinator from the Port Angeles Healthy Youth Coalition, with “What is youth substance use, misuse and abuse prevention?”
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting at noon Wednesday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue, Forks.
This week features Steve Raider-Ginsburg, executive director, and Judge Brooke Taylor, board president of Field Arts and Events Hall.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features Teresa Verraes, executive director at Northwind Art.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News