Current closures for Tuesday, Jan. 14, on the North Olympic Peninsula are as follows:
• Brinnon School District will be closing an hour early today. Students will be sent home at 2:15 p.m. due to snow accumulations on the road.
• Tuesday’s slate of Port Angeles at Sequim prep basketball games has been postponed until Saturday due to inclement weather. The Roughriders girls varsity will visit the Wolves with a 5:45 p.m. tip-off Saturday night, followed by the boys varsity game at 7:15 p.m. For more further sports postponements, click here.
• The YMCA of Sequim is closing tonight at 6. Closures and late delays will be updated tomorrow, according to Kyla Rigg, digital experience specialist at YMCA of Sequim.
• Based on current conditions and predicted late afternoon snow, the combined Port Angeles/Sequim After Hours at the Winter Ice Village have been canceled. Another combined event will be scheduled in the future. Email [email protected] for more information.
• Bella Italia’s Wild Things Tuesday Tasting has been canceled.
• A Jan. 15 meeting of the Port Angeles School Board Directors has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 22, at 6 p.m. The Levy Information Meeting will be held at the Port Angeles Courthouse in the Commissioners Meeting Room.
• Tim Steinbeck’s seminar on individual education plans at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church has been canceled. The talk has been tentatively rescheduled for Wednesday, March. 25.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.