SEQUIM — The Peninsula Singers will present a Holiday Virtual Cabaret beginning on Christmas Day and continuing for several weeks through the new year.
Access the performance at peninsulasingers.org.
Conductor Jerome Wright will lead top professional local and regional performers who are donating their work.
• Accompanist Linda Dowdell and baritone Joel Yelland, who open the show with “A Child Is Born in a Manger.”
• Carol Swarbrick Dries, who joins Dowdell for “Send in the Clowns” and a rap from the stage production of “Sister Act.”
• Soprano Erin Wood, who sings with the “Hour of Power” and performs at the Met and Lyric Opera of Chicago will sing “O Holy Night.”
• Jackson Berkey of Mannheim Steamroller, who presents his composition “Autumn Brilliance” and will team up with his protégé Winston F. Schneider, 12, for Berkey’s two-piano arrangement of “Christmas Day in the Morning.”
• Seattle Girls’ Choir vocal jazz group “Sorella” will sing “Armor” by Sarah Bareilles and arranged by Sarah Zegree.
• In the finale, the Seattle Girls’ Choir Prime Voci, the Seattle Youth Symphony and the Bellevue Youth Symphony will present “True Colors” arranged and conducted by Jacob Winker.
The Peninsula Singers are accepting donations to help cover operating costs and support the 501(c)(3) nonprofit group’s scholarship program.
Mail tax-deductible donations to Peninsula Singers, 325 E. Washington St., Suite 135, Sequim, WA 98382.