SEQUIM — The city of Sequim will rehabilitate selected sections of city streets beginning today.
The work will be from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. today through Friday and is expected to take four to six weeks to complete.
Residents can expect delays, localized closures and detours during work hours. Efforts will be made to provide local access as much as is practical, city officials said.
Residents are encouraged to use alleys for access where possible.
Work will be performed at the following locations:
• West Prairie Street between Sequim and Fifth avenues.
• Miller Road and South Sequim Avenue.
• East Silberhorn Road and South Seventh Avenue
• East Spruce Street and East Cedar Street intersections from North Knapman Avenue and North Brown Road.
• Old Olympic Highway.
• West Hemlock between South Fourth and South Fifth avenues.
• West Alder Street and North Third Avenue intersection.
Pavement rehabilitation includes pavement reconstruction, pavement overlay and sub-grade repair. The projects are being funded with Transportation Benefit District and Utility funds. The work will be performed by Northern Asphalt, LLC.
For more information, contact project engineer Jon Watson at 360-582-2458 or email@example.com.