SEQUIM — The meeting for the Foothills neighborhood to discuss potential service projects for the 2018 Service Fest has been rescheduled to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 13.
The meeting, which originally was set for Nov. 30, will be at the Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
It is one of several city staff worked with Neighborhood Ambassadors to schedule as follow-up meetings to the neighborhood visioning meeting held Sept. 9.
Goal of meetings
The goal for the meetings is for residents to further discuss potential service projects in their neighborhood for the 2018 Sequim Service Fest, to be held June 4-15, 2018.
City residents will be notified by door hanger of the date, time and location of their neighborhood meeting. Residents are encouraged to walk their neighborhood, identify potential projects and bring those ideas to the meeting or to submit their projects directly to info@habitat clallam.org.
The city is working in partnership with Habitat for Humanity-Neighborhood Revitalization and First Federal to sponsor a group of volunteer “RV Care-A-Vanners” during Service Fest. Local service groups and citizens are also encouraged to participate.
The East End neighborhood meeting was Saturday.
Other remaining meeting dates include:
• Lavender Circle — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. today, Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Williams Road.
• Downtown — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., today, Sequim Transit Center, 190 W. Cedar St.
• Northwest Territories — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Thursday, YMCA of Sequim, 610 N. Fifth Ave.
• Rock Hollow — 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
• Sunrise — 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 14, Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave.
For more information, contact Assistant City Manager Joe Irvin at 360-582-2457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.