Event cancellations for the North Olympic Peninsula tonight and Thursday:
• Port Townsend Tri-Area for Elizabeth Warren’s Thursday, Jan. 16, Pints and Policy presentation has be canceled.
• Thursday’s meeting of the North Olympic chapter of Puget Sound Anglers in Sequim has been postponed to Wednesday, Jan. 22. Club member John Beath will discuss blackmouth fishing techniques at the meeting at Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave. Viewing of raffle prizes and telling of fish stories will begin at 6:30 p.m., and Beath’s talk will start at 7 p.m. The public is invited.
• The Sequim Bay Yacht Club’s meeting tonight has been canceled.
• Mike Gallagher and Lindsey Schromen-Wawrin’s presentation tonight, “Water Law in Washington: Who Owns the Water and What Are Our Rights,” has been rescheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 28.
• Tonight’s meeting of the Port Angeles School Board Directors has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 22, at 6 p.m. The Levy Information Meeting will be held at the Port Angeles Courthouse in the Commissioners Meeting Room.
• The Clallam County Genealogical Society’s “Wednesday Webinar with Pizza” tonight has been canceled.
• Thursday’s Studium Generale with Mike McHenry at Peninsula College has been canceled.
• The Church of BuVu’s PT Story Slam set for tonight has been canceled.
• Chimacum School District has canceled all after-school practices tonight.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.