The 18 Clallam County positions recommended for elimination in the 2003 county budget, effective Jan. 1:
* Assessment clerk and assessment technician in the Assessor’s Office.
* Title examiner in the Auditor’s Office.
* Administrative secretary in the County Commissioners Office.
* 4-H program assistant in the Cooperative Extension Office.
* Court operations specialist in the County Clerk’s Office.
* Administrative secretary, associate planner, code compliance officer and natural resource director in the Community Development Department.
* System analyst, engineering programmer and PBX operator in the Information Technology Department.
* Personnel clerk in the Personnel Department.
* Administrative secretary, Sequim maintenance worker and community service supervisor in the Public Works Department.* Tax specialist in the Treasurer’s Office.