SEATTLE — Dozens of Olympic Peninsula natives have been named to the University of Washington’s winter 2020 dean’s list.
To qualify, a student must have completed a minimum of 12 graded credits and have a grade-point average of at least 3.5.
The students were:
• Forks: Esther My Nguyen.
• Neah Bay: John L Reamer and Cole I. Svec.
• Port Angeles: Hollund J. Bailey, Alicia L. Beck, Kennedy Cameron, Olivia J. Due, Royce Duncan, Wei-Yan Fu, Leah F. Haworth, Hailey E. Hollingsworth, Gage A. Jackson, Monica Kim, Kristin B. Kirkman, Nathan T. Kitts, Sydney Jo Roberts, Brenna E. Sinding, Linus H. Waddell, Daniel O. Weaver, Man-Sing Wong and Irene Wright.
• Port Ludlow: Mariann Isabela Eastwood.
• Port Townsend: Elias Roberto Bothell, Amelia G. Breithaupt, Pallas Burhen, Joseph Stephen Calodich, Clarice E. Forbes, Gladys Pearl Hitt, Merewyn Lynn, Liam Cato McLane, Kassie M. Olin, Rebecca Rose Pacheco, Jordan Donald Russell, Helena R Stafford and Ashley Nicole Svoboda.
• Quilcene: Zachary Carmel Smith-Mifsud.
• Sequim: Jessica Lynn Craig, Katrina Danielle Dolan, Rene Flores, Shaun William Jones, Raymond W. Lam, Arlene Louise Law, Sydnee Somanas Linnane, Audrey Maureen Shingleton, Gary Stevens, Elizabeth Sweet, Flora Ray Walchenbach and Sean Austin Weber.